Genevieve is a Principal in our Family Law team and is based in our Sydney office. She is a NSW Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist and a Collaborative Lawyer.
Genevieve provides advice in all areas of family law including:
- Parenting disputes involving allegations of family violence, abuse, substance abuse and relocation issues.
- Property matters involving complex financial structures and valuation issues;
- Child support; and
- Spouse maintenance
'My advice is frank but empathetic. I understand the anxiety and stress that can come with navigating a relationship breakdown and I ensure my clients know all the options available to them and the implications, so they are empowered to make the best decisions to shape the future that they want for themselves and for their family.'
Genevieve is a proponent of alternative dispute resolution where appropriate, including mediation and collaborative law, however where it is needed, she is a determined and strategic litigator.
Genevieve has been recognised in the 2019, 2021 and 2023 editions of Doyle’s Guide as a ‘Rising Star’ in Family Law in New South Wales.
Genevieve is the co-president of the Central Sydney Collaborative Forum. She is also a member of the Law Society of New South Wales Family Law Committee, which represents the Law Society and its members on family law policy and practice issues.
Genevieve holds a Bachelor of Communication and Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Applied Law (Family Law). Genevieve is on the Register of Practitioners in the High Court of Australia, and is a member of the:
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Woman Lawyers Association of NSW
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Central Sydney Collaborative Forum
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW)
- Australian Association of Collaborative Professionals