Cameron O’Reilly is a Senior Associate in our Insurance and Health team, based in our Melbourne office.
Cameron specialises in financial lines insurance with a particular focus on:
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Directors and officers liability
- Statutory liability insurance
In addition to providing advice to and advocating for clients in all Victorian courts, Cameron regularly advises on policy coverage/indemnity issues.
'I enjoy the diversity of clients I work with including insurers, as well as corporate and individual insured clients across a wide range of industries. I find it rewarding to assist those clients with finding the most efficient and pragmatic solutions to what can often be complex problems.'
Before joining Barry Nilsson, Cameron worked in the professional indemnity insurance team of a global law firm.
Cameron holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from the University of Technology in Queensland.
He is a member of the:
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Australian Professional Indemnity Group (APIG)
- Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA)
- Women in Insurance
- Young Insurance Professionals (YIPs)