From small businesses to large multinationals, retailers are exposed to increasingly complex risks – from privacy and cyber risks, employment issues, through to more routine liability claims.
Our team provides pragmatic and commercially focused advice to insurers, self insured businesses and retail insureds of all sizes across a broad range of claims, to help retailers stay focused on their business and their customers, and protect their reputation.
Our large national team has helped retailers of all sizes to manage a broad range of claims and disputes including:
- Public liability claims, including personal injury and property damage
- Contractual and labour hire disputes
- Employment and safety
- Assisting with coronial and police investigations
- Product liability and intellectual property claims
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Business interruption claims
- Privacy matters
- Cyber risk
- Recovery matters.